Steinberg Padshop Pro v220.127.116.11 VST VST3
Incl. Sound Instrument Sets
Padshop Pro — Advanced VST Granular Synthesizer
Padshop Pro is an enhanced version of Steinberg’s state-of-the-art VST granular synthesizer and comes with several new effects and opportunities to fit the requirements of professional sound designers and skilled creatives. The Pro version offers the import and manipulation of custom samples in a way that will alter your perception of sound forever.
With Padshop Pro, sound designers and creatives can use their own samples and recordings to fuel Padshop’s granular synthesis engine. Record new sounds in Cubase and drag-and-drop the file directly to Padshop Pro to create your individual sound presets. Own samples can also be imported from the MediaBay or via the convenient import browser into Padshop Pro. WAV and AIF formats with a length of up to ten minutes are supported.
With two additional effects, Padshop Pro covers all you need to create your own spectacular granular synthesis presets. The Pro version comes with a 3-band parametric EQ for each layer. With a frequency range from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz and a variable Q for the mids, the equalizer lets you increase the clarity and smoothness of your custom presets and gives you the chance to edit the sounds precisely from the first step.
Boasting an algorithmic reverb with EQ, Padshop Pro features authentic reverberation that can individually be mixed to each layer — adding fullness and depth without exceeding the CPU load.
Features at a glance
- Advanced granular synthesis engine with 2 independent layers and individual oscillator, edit and FX sections
- Up to 8 grain streams per oscillator for impressively rich and spacious structures
- Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility
- More than 400 presets dedicated to atmospheric pads and evolving textures
- SoftGrain Wave ROM with hundreds of sounds for custom presets and individual tweaks
- 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility
- 12 different high-quality filter types for each layer
- Step Modulator for rhythmic triggering of oscillators, filters, amp and pan
- 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes
- Mono and Poly Mode with Legato and Glide
- FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects
- NEW: VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host application support
Exclusive Padshop Pro features
- Sample import via drag-and-drop for advanced sound design projects and custom presets
- 3-band parametric EQ per layer for clarity and smoothness in the mix
- Algorithmic reverb to enrich your sound with fullness and athmosphere
- 50 new presets with athmospheric pads and evolving sounds
+ VST Sound Instrument Sets: