Synapse Audio DUNE 2 v2.2.1 VST VSTi AU
WIN & MAC OSX
DUNE 2 provides a yet higher sound quality and allows for an even wider range of sounds than Dune 1. New oscillators, new filters, new effects and graphical envelopes are just some of the new additions.
Our most popular synth DUNE is back – and better than ever!
DUNE 2 was rewritten from scratch, in order to provide a yet higher sound quality and allow for an even wider range of sounds. New oscillators, new filters, new effects and graphical envelopes are just some of the new additions.
With a maximum reserve of 8320 oscillators at full polyphony, DUNE 2 is a true unison monster, unlikely to ever run out of oscillators.
DUNE 2 is available as 32-/64-bit VST/AU plugin for Windows and Mac OS X.
DUNE 2 features summary
VA, Wavetable and FM Synthesis
Two oscillator stacks with 32 oscillators each
Third oscillator and noise generator
8x Unison = up to 520 oscillators per note!
16 voices of polyphony = up to 8320 oscillators total
Full version comes with more than 400 patches
Zero-delay feedback filters
Four graphical envelopes (MSEG)
Three low-frequency oscillators (LFO)
Modulation matrix for synth and FX parameters
Two Master FX busses with 9 high-quality effects each
Innovative Arpeggiator with MIDI file import
We have updated DUNE 2 to v2.2. This is a major update which introduces support for custom skins, adds new effect programs, sound parameters, workflow improvements and a bunch of new patches. The update is free for all registered users.
– Support for custom skins
– Two new reverb programs added: Ambience and Gated Room
– New delay type added: Tape Delay
– Chorus gains low and high cut filters
– LFO Offset parameters added
– Plug-in keyboard range can be adjusted (default c2-c6)
– Two sync modes (host | internal) under Settings
– Arpeggiator and MSEGs now have position indicators while playing
– Performance improvements
– Factory bank size increased, now more than 440 patches
– Plugin Modulation wheel no longer jumps to zero on a patch change
– Detune/Spread knobs have not been updating during Mouse Wheel, fixed
– If the Music directory is an alias directory, the serial was not found, fixed
– Preset selection via left/right arrows was broken, fixed
– Editing patch comments did not always work, fixed